Call Us Today (301) 864-6070 or (301) 537-0661
With five attorneys, two legal assistants, and an office administrator, our clients’ immediate needs and concerns are handled quickly with personal attention. Here are six reasons why you should strongly consider McCollum & Associates for your legal issue:
- Our size also allows to adapt to the changing legal market and needs of our clients. Unlike some large firms, we are able to adjust to the ongoing changing issues that our clients face no matter the current economic or political state of affairs.
- Our prices- The law firm of McCollum & Associates offers excellent services at affordable prices thereby giving our clients the best value for their money. Unlike medium and large firms that tend to run-up bills intentionally, our objective is to satisfy our clients' need as economically and efficiently as possible.
- Our community presence- The law firm of McCollum & Associates has been in the community since 1988. As members of the community (residents, church goers, parents, business owners, etc.),we often understand, share, and face the same problems that our clients deal with and have built solid solutions through our experiences and expertise.
4. Our diversity- The law firm of McCollum & Associates is diverse and consists of individuals from all walks of life from Black, American, White, Asian, and Hispanic all of different ages. This allows us to relate to our clients and approach their legal needs with different perspectives.
5. Our quality of service- The law firm of McCollum & Associates employs smart people that efficiently handle our clients' complex issues. Our attorneys consist of former judicial clerks and interns (including U.S. Supreme Court), former federal and state prosecutors, experts, and business owners.Our attorneys are licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland, District of Columbia, and North Carolina.
A. Our attorneys practice in the following areas of law:Administrative Law
- Appellate Advocacy
- Automotive Accidents
- Corporate Law
- Church Law
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Related Matters
- Criminal/Juvenile Defense
- Employment Law
- Franchisee-franchiser relations
- Landlord-Tenant Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Property Law
- Trusts, Wills and Probate Estates
- Title Defense, and Torts
B. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before the courts of the states mentioned above and the following federal courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, D.C. Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
6. Our honesty- The law firm of McCollum & Associates prides itself in operating both ethically and honestly.
A. We only charge our clients for work that is performed.
B. If and when we do make a mistake (be honest, we all do), we inform our clients immediately and take all steps to correct any mistake.
C. Finally, sometimes a fight is not worth fighting. We frequently turn down cases and/or inform our clients that their time and money isn't justified.
As you can see we are not your average law firm. Please do not hesitate to call us with questions about your legal matter. We have answers and we are eager to serve you. Our lawyers are here to assist you personally.